Monday, April 24, 2006

Music::

I'm listening to some music on my laptop right now and I have headphones. Having headphones (don't need to be actually listening to anything) on is sometimes a really weird feeling. It's like you're listening to music (or maybe not) and all you can hear is THAT. I can look out at the world but in a way be in my own little world at the same time. I can see everything and everyone but I'm not really IN that world. That's why I sometimes really hate headphones or just listening to music in general. However, other times, that's why I love headphones and music; it helps me separate myself from that world, the world that maybe I don't want to be in at the moment.

But I don't understand how people can go around listening to their mp3 players or CD players ALL the freaking time! It's like don't you want to hear the world outside of your own head?!? I enjoy hearing birds, planes, people talking, and hearing my own footsteps as I walk wherever. But yeah, sometimes I do want to separate myself; but not all the time. So yeah, I keep repeating myself and I should just go back to working on this PSA (Public Service Annoucement) that I need to edit for my digital video class.

.byee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home