Tuesday, April 04, 2006

while looking at others' blogs: my tuesday::

I've been looking at other people's blogs and I'm making some changes to my own blog, as you can tell. I don't even know if anyone is looking at my blog but if you are looking and you think something looks weird or cool, just email me. I'm getting lots of ideas from other people's blogs but some of the things I just don't know how to do. But I really like messing around with my template (as long as everything keeps working) so that's okay that I don't know everything!

I did many of the changes in my sidebar last night, well, actually this morning from around 11PM to 4AM. ew. I went to sleep around 4:30AM and woke up at 1:30PM today. HA, I thought I would be going to bed EARLIER since I was in Illinois.. and was two hours ahead. and with Daylight Savings Time too. But I guess not! And I'm still in my pjs, yes, I do realize it's 4:30PM now... but it's rainy and I'm on break so it's okay. Hopefully, I'll have some lunch soon, hop in the shower, and clean my room! Last night, well this morning, I had to move some things off my bed and I had NO where to move the stuff. My chair was full. My desk was full. My nightstand was full. My bookshelf area was full. There was stuff in front of my closet already. And I couldn't block the path to the door. I finally found a place UNDER my desk next to the keyboard for my desktop computer that I set up two weeks ago when I had to get some files off it for my Honors seminar ePortfolio. hmmm, time to clean? Yes. any helpers? Guess not.

What sucks about having to clean my room is it's usually a two day job and it doesn't get me outside, meaning I spend two days inside and get all grouchy. I don't like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home