Friday, April 07, 2006

Daily Thoughts::

I just read this New York Times article about companies wanting to have consumers make their ads. I guess it's all "hip and cool" for companies to do that... I don't know if I'd want to make something and then have it taken for a company I may not even like. I think I'd only do that for some company or product that I really like and I don't know how many companies I really like! Well, I have a couple stores that I shop at so okay...

I'm in Drew's apartment in Santa Barbara now. We got in super late last night after leaving home at 7PM. There was a fatal accident on 101. It's so hard when it's something fatal. but yeah, it's harder for the family and friends of the person who died.... hmmm going to stop writing about this.

--

I wish I could clean my room virtually, that'd be pretty cool. Because now that I'm not at home, I finally have the energy for cleaning and organizing my room!! But I'm not there!! So, I think I should create a tool where you can either just have a 3D picture of your room on your computer and just use the mouse to pick up things and clean it. Or you could even have like a virtual space room where you could actually like "move" the things but it looks like you're just picking up air. I don't know how that would work. Or you could just hire someone to go to your room and have a webcam set up of your room and just point or say the things you want to be moved! It could work!

Okay, I'm going to get dressed and maybe walk to the coffee house that's near Drew's apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home