Saturday, April 15, 2006

Random/bloppy day::

I'm in the History 34 Honors seminar this quarter (spring) and we're supposed to read different articles and essays each week. Every Monday (when we meet) we discuss the readings we read the previous week and at the end of the quarter, we write a paper about all of the readings. I've decided to create another blog for this seminar so if I want to show it to anyone I can just tell them that blog and then they won't need to see all of this blog (if I posted my history posts on this blog). I really want to be able to just 'tag' or categorize my posts and then just say this post is about whatever but blogger doesn't have that! This coming summer my family is going to redo our servers and we're going to get maybe Movable Type and put it on so we can have more features on our blogs. For now, I'll just keep creating as many blogs as I want!! Okay, I have a whole lot more reading I need to do for this history seminar and I also have reading for my digital video class so I should probably get back to it. My team and I did Tech Challenge stuff all Friday (literally all Friday, from 11AM, when I woke up, to 11:30ishPM) and Saturday from 11AM to 7PM and then I was a blob all last night because I was so tired and it was hard to make my brain think of anything other than the Tech Challenge... and now I'm getting to homework!

I wanted to go to the Los Altos Library today but nooo it's closed for Easter... and it's closed tomorrow because it's always closed on Mondays! Come on rich people (I know there are a whole lot of you who use the library and live in Los Altos and Los Altos Hills), give some money to the library!! Actually, I shouldn't complain because someone with the last name of Whipple who recently died gave a whole bunch of money to the library to build a new wing!!! I'm excited!!! I have no idea if I posted about this previously, if I did, I'm still excited!!! I think it said it's going to be done in fall 2007.. or I may have forgotten and I'm making that up.. but soonish! Hopefully I won't have gone off to college (four year college) by the time it's built. The one thing I'm wondering is where exactly this wing will go; the library is surrounded by apricot trees on two sides and the parking lot on the other two sides.. hmm or maybe it's another level, that'd be pretty cool. : )

Please feel free to read my blog about the History seminar! Okay, back to reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home