Wednesday, April 19, 2006

All good stuff but too little time::

I don't know what to blog about. I'm stuck. I don't want to tell you about my day AGAIN (BTW, it was pretty good). But I just can't think of anything to blog about. Actually, I can but all my ideas take too long to type up and I need to get in bed um.. now. So is there some kind of blogging in your sleep I should do? I could blog while I walk or blog while I do yoga tomorrow morning but I think I might have a hard time typing while doing downward dog. I could potentially blog tomorrow after yoga but I need to do my geometry homework. Then, my geometry tutor is picking me up at school and then we do geometry for an hour. Then, I have to work on French homework for an hour because at 3:30 my dad's picking me up so we can go to a PARC talk that looks really interesting. And then I have French class. And finally I get home at 8PM. I could actually do some stuff then however I have a French quiz next Tuesday, a digital video first project due next Wednesday, oh and the Tech Challenge is next Saturday (April 29th). And we don't have a working device now... meaning we're working this Friday all day, Saturday most of the day probably and Sunday a good portion of the day. And there's a trial next Tuesday (oh yeah and I need to go to the OBD club meeting thing next Tuesday as well meaning I have NO time to study for my French quiz that night meaning that I need to do everything before... meaning that I should be doing it on the weekend but oh wait, I have the Tech Challenge! So uhhhh yeah, that's my schedule for these next two weeks and this will be my only post for these two weeks as well I'm guessing. Now, I need to go to bed so I can wake up and start doing all this shit (not that any of this stuff is bad or yucky, I love it, it's just too much)!

So I'm guessing I'll be reading history tomorrow night since I have to do that before Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home