Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bunny and a Pancake::

This totally made my day.

I got there from here (and clicking on "See also: More detail here." at the bottom of the paragraph of text).

I actually wanted the more detail but I guess the bunny with a pancake is good enough. : )

NOTE EDIT [4.27.06 1:03PM]: I sent this out to a bunch of random relatives and friends and a couple of people responded saying that it made them grin and laugh. I personally thought this error message was a whole lot nicer (and funnier) than the regular stark white page with the FILE NOT FOUND 404 message. And at the same time, this kind of humor isn't about sex, it's not degrading to ANYONE (except people who don't like pancakes or bunnies?), it isn't about race or religion or current events. It's just FUNNY. I figured that it would make some people laugh and smile and I didn't feel annoyed at all that I couldn't get to the web page I had initially wanted to get to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home