Monday, April 03, 2006

My Monday::

My mom and I just got back from our second German class at Fremont High School (through the Adult Education thing) and I'm starting to learn more!! We don't have class for the rest of April but my mom and I have decided to keep up and do the handouts that our teacher gave us and do the exercises in the book! If I want to be able to know eight languages then I guess I have to learn them! I wish I could just KNOW every language... when I have kids, I'm going to teach them many languages when they're young, maybe that'll work!

Before our German class, I went to Foothill to see my grade for my precalculus class last quarter (Winter quarter). I drove to Foothill from home and it went pretty well. When I got there I was really nervous to see my grade because I wasn't too sure if I had gotten an A or a B (yeah, yeah, I'm too nervous about my GPA.. I'm working on not being as obsessed). I walked over to my teacher's door and saw my grade... 95%... an A! wooohooo! Walked back to the car, drove to my yoga class in Palo Alto (there was only one time when I was a little nervous when I got a little too close to some parked car's on Alma) and got to yoga only 10 minutes late (better than the usual 20 minutes late... hahah). Catherine, my yoga teacher, wasn't there yet... another student who was waiting said she, Catherine, had called her to say that she was going to be late. When Catherine got there she asked me and the other student if we'd like to go on a little field trip to a spa/hair store nearby... so we went but it was closed! For no apparent reason!! But Catherine also wanted to go to this cafe nearby to get some hot chocolate... she treated the other student and me to hot chocolate and apricot scones, which was very nice of her! We talked awhile and it was as relaxing as yoga would have been! And I found this great (new to me) cafe on Ramona in downtown Palo Alto, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home