Monday, March 27, 2006

NEW camera::

My dad just brought home my new Sony DSC-S600 digital camera! My dad got it today at the Sony store (he works at Sony) and he got a pretty good discount. He also got two 512 MB "Memory Sticks Duo Pro" whatever duo pro means... all I know about this is that it means that I can't use the many other just plain "memory sticks" that we have for our two identical Sony (owned by Sony, borrowed by my dad) video (and digital) cameras. Doesn't that suck?! And the "Memory Stick Duo Pro" doesn't seem to work in my Sony mouse that has a slot for a "Memory stick." Now, my dad got the duo pro ones WITH these adapter things that should work with the mouse... hmmm maybe because they're refubished means that they don't work?? Well, I think we'll continue to look into that. But I can hook up my camera and download pics from my NEW camera through USB, so that works.



These are two of the very first pics I took on my camera! I'm going to try and take regular pictures and see how that goes. ALSO, I'm definitely going to load up on pictures when I go to Chicago on WEDNESDAY!!! I'm so excited about going to see Rebecca (my German friend there for a student exchange program) and meet Erin (her host) and her friends! Very exciting... and my first flight alone (exciting//nerve-racking)! Fortunately, my mom (THANK YOU MOM!!) got me on the same flight that my brother is taking from Chicago (he's coming back from Indiana and stopping in Chicago airport). So, only one flight alone!

Even though I have a really really *cool* new toy (well, birthday gift, and my birthday is Dec. 5th : ) ) I still have a really really not cool precalc final on Wednesday morning! NO, wait. don't get me wrong, I love math!! Absolutely, love math. But I have to admit. I'm done with this class. Onto new adventures! But, I do realize that not everything is fun all the time and I'm definitely planning on sticking to this because I really want a good grade in this class, and I have a good chance of getting it (if I study!!!!!!!!).

bye : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home