Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And the search begins!

To continue with this college/school theme, I'm treating Foothill like my high school, which in my mind mainly means I'll be attending Foothill for four years. After the four years, I'll graduate from Foothill with an Associates degree in mathematics, a digital video editing certificate, and I'll be an Honors scholar (meaning that I'll have completed 6 Honors Institute classes), while my friends who are my age graduate from high school. Oh and I have my California High School Proficiency Certificate already (I took the exam last spring, so spring of my freshman year).

After Foothill I'll transfer in as a sophomore or junior (most likely a sophomore) to a four year college/university/whatever you want to call it. Where you ask? Who knows! I have around two years to decide! I was talking with my mom and she came up with this list of schools she's heard of and schools I've been sort of interested in.. I'm going to start my list right now and I'll be crossing out and adding schools for the next two years! I'll put the list in another post so it doesn't look as confusing with this post (if that makes sense).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home