Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tomorrow's June!

Tomorrow is June!! Meaning that...

I'm going to see Keys people! [this Friday!]
I'm going to see YPW people! [this Saturday!]
I'm going to turn 16 1/2 years old! [on June 5th]
I'm going to take my last driving lesson! [on June 8th]
I'm going to Vloggercon! [on June 9th and 10th]
I'm going to take my driving test and hopefully pass! [on June 13th]
I'm going to have my two last quizzes in French 3!
I'm going to have my last quiz in my digital video class! [due next Wednesday]
I'm going to turn in my final project for my digital video class (hopefully)! [week of June 12th]
I'm going to turn in my History seminar paper (which I should start)! [end of June.. umm what date?]
I'm going to turn in my paper about Le Petit Prince in my French class! [end of June.. again, what date?]
I'm going to hopefully not have to take my French final because I will hopefully have an A going into the final! [NEVER!]
I'm going to start German class with my mom again! [June 19th?]
I'm going to finish my spring quarter of my second year at Foothill! [June 26th if I don't have to take the French final!]

It's going to be SUMMER!! [hopefully on June 26th!]


AAAAH! I'm going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home